Answered By: Theresa McDevitt
Last Updated: Dec 10, 2014     Views: 266

Off-campus graduate students can order articles not owned by our library via our ILLIAD system. First you must contact Interlibrary Loan and inform them you are an off-campus student and they will record it in our system. You can do this by calling them at 724-357-3037 or emailing them at Then submit your request through our IlliAD system.  It is availabe from our web page under Articles and More/ILLIAD or directly at .  Please put in the notes field request that you are on off-campus student. If you need assistance filling out the form,  call the reference desk at 724-357-3006 or the Interlibrary Loan Department directly at 724-357-3037.


  • mms://

Related Topics

Hours and Contact Information

Call Us

Reference Desk


Circulation Desk:


Library Administration


Reference Hours

Monday: 9 am - 3 pm

Tuesday-Thursday: 9 am - 5 pm

Friday: 9 am - 3 pm

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed

Library Hours 

Monday: 8 am - 4:30 pm

Tuesday - Thursday: 8 am - 7 pm

Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed