Answered By: Chris Clouser
Last Updated: Dec 10, 2014     Views: 45

The item you need is a doctoral dissertation. IUP does lend dissertations through Interlibrary Loan. To initiate the loan, just go to the library at your university and place a request through the Interlibrary Loan service there. The staff at your library can arrange the loan. If they use the OCLC ILL service, they should send the request to PZI (that's IUP's code on the system). If OCLC is not available, they should fax a standard ALA ILL form to (724)357-6213. The ILL office at your library will know what to do with this information.

Related Topics

    Hours and Contact Information

    Call Us

    Reference Desk


    Circulation Desk:


    Library Administration


    Reference Hours

    Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
    Friday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
    Saturday - Sunday: Closed


    Library Hours 

    Mon–Thurs: 8:00 am - Midnight
    Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
    Sat: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Sun: 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm

    ► Exceptions to Regular Hours