Answered By: Chris Clouser
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2015     Views: 75

IUP does lend microfilm through the Interlibrary Loan process. You will need to contact the Interlibrary Loan department at your university and ask them to send us a request. If your school participates in the OCLC ILL system, they can just send the request by using our code (PZI) on the system. If you don't use OCLC, the ILL staff can fax an ALA ILL form to us at (724)357-6213.

Related Topics

Hours and Contact Information

Call Us

Reference Desk


Circulation Desk:


Library Administration


Reference Hours

Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed


Library Hours 

Mon–Thurs: 8:00 am - Midnight
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sat: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm

► Exceptions to Regular Hours