Answered By: Chris Clouser
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2016     Views: 622

Students, Faculty, Staff, and Administrators

Privileges Granted

An I-Card provides access to all circulating books, electronic books, videos, CDs, and audio books.

Obtaining your I-Card

Normally, I-Cards are automatically issued to students, faculty, staff, and administrators by the I-Card office in the HUB (Hadley Union Building). Please note: if you are a current student, faculty, staff, or administrator and have just received your I-Card, it will take one business day for your university data to be automatically updated in our Library systems, enabling access to library services.

  • Replacement cards may be obtained at the I-Card office.
  • If your card was lost or stolen, a new card will be issued. Please allow one business day before using your new I-Card.
  • Once a new I-Card has been issued, no previous cards can be reactivated in your Library record.

Community Library User

Privileges Granted

You will have access to all circulating books, videos, CDs, and audio books.

Obtaining a Community Library Card

Community Library Cards are available to Pennsylvania residents 18 years or older who live in Indiana, Armstrong, or Jefferson counties. Eligible individuals can purchase a Library Card for $5.00 at the Hadley Union Building (HUB) by showing a current photo ID.

Once your Community Library Card is obtained, you will need to make an appointment with a circulation supervisor to have your account activated. Please contact our Circulation Department at 724-357-4717 or 724-357-5583 to make your appointment.

The I-Card office is located in the HUB at 319 Pratt Drive, Room 232. (724) 357-1314

Hours and Contact Information

Call Us

Reference Desk


Circulation Desk:


Library Administration


Reference Hours

The reference desk will be closed during Spring Break. 


Library Hours 

Mon–Thurs: 7:45 a.m.–12:45 a.m.
Fri: 7:45 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Sat: 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Sun: 11:00 a.m.–12:45 a.m.

► Exceptions to Regular Hours