Answered By: Carrie Bishop Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 73
You can customize Google Scholar to provide full-text links to journal articles available through IUP Libraries' subscriptions. Follow these steps to activate Google Scholar Library Links:
- Go to the Google Scholar search page.
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal lines in the left-hand corner).
- Click Settings.
- Click Library Links on the left.
- Search for Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Check the boxes beside both IUP selections and click Save.
From the search results list in Google Scholar, you will see a link to ViewIt@IUP when the article full text is available through an IUP Libraries subscription.
Hours and Contact Information
Mon–Thu: 7:45 am–10:00 pm
Fri: 7:45 am–4:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Sun: 2:00 am–10:00 pm