Answered By: Carrie Bishop Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 17
You can customize Google Scholar to provide full-text links to journal articles available through IUP Libraries' subscriptions. Follow these steps to activate Google Scholar Library Links:
- Go to the Google Scholar search page.
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal lines in the left-hand corner).
- Click Settings.
- Click Library Links on the left.
- Search for Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Check the boxes beside both IUP selections and click Save.
From the search results list in Google Scholar, you will see a link to ViewIt@IUP when the article full text is available through an IUP Libraries subscription.
Hours and Contact Information
During winter break a reference librarian is available to assist you from 10am to 4pm on the following days:
Thursday, December 17– Wednesday, December 23;
Thursday, December 24 - Thursday, December 31; and
Monday, January 4 – Friday, January 8, 2021;
In-person assistance is only available on days the library is open during the winter session. Make sure to check the Exceptions to Regular Hours before you visit!