Answered By: Carrie Bishop Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 11
You can customize Google Scholar to provide full-text links to journal articles available through IUP Libraries' subscriptions. Follow these steps to activate Google Scholar Library Links:
- Go to the Google Scholar search page.
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal lines in the left-hand corner).
- Click Settings.
- Click Library Links on the left.
- Search for Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Check the boxes beside both IUP selections and click Save.
From the search results list in Google Scholar, you will see a link to ViewIt@IUP when the article full text is available through an IUP Libraries subscription.
Hours and Contact Information
Mon–Thurs 9:00 am.–6:00 pm. (3:00 pm.-6:00 pm chat only)
Fri 10:00 am–4:00 pm (1:00 pm-4:00 pm chat only)
Mon–Thurs: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm