Answered By: Carrie Bishop Last Updated: Feb 24, 2021 Views: 18
You can use the Get It Request feature in the Discovery Search or Library Catalog to have your books waiting for you to pick up. Here's how it works:
- Find the book(s) you need using the Discovery Search or Library catalog.
- On the book's detailed record page, you'll see a section labeled Get It. In that section, click on the Request link.
- If you don't see the Request link in that section, make sure you're signed in.
- After you click on Request, you'll see the Request box open.
- All you have to do in this box is click Request. None of the fields are required.
- You'll then see a confirmation screen that your request has been submitted.
Watch your email for a notification from Access Services that your books are ready for pick up at the Stapleton Library.
For more details visit the Get It Request page on the IUP Libraries Circulation Services website.
Hours and Contact Information
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Sun: 12:00 noon–8:00 p.m.
Mon-Thurs: 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.